Monday, August 8, 2011

*ahem* intro... =]

Hello duudes and dolls;
Okay; aside from Facebook and Twitter.. this is my very first time doing 'blogs'. =] So far, it's actually pretty fun. It keeps me busy, keeps my mind sane and especially makes the time fly by while hubby is away.

My name is Honeylyn Barnett. I am a full time, stay-at-home USMC wifeyy to a wonderful and amazing man that I've known ever since 4th grade elementary school named Devin. I have a wonderful 5 year old daughter named Mikaela (Mika) with a previous ------ and a 1, soon to be 2 years old daughter named Jozlyn (Jozy) with my husband now. I devote my life towards my family and especially the good Lord up above. He has been there for me through thick and thin and has never failed to leave my side especially at times when I need him the most!! **Thank you Lord** =] I love and enjoy every minute I have that I spend with both my minis and my husband. Regardless what we do and where we end up living (thanxx to the Corps), as long as we are all together that is all that matters. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, caring, supportive, dorky, and crazy family. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment