I have always wanted to try snowboarding eversince I was young. But, never gotten the chance to, especially having two over-protective father and mum; they were afraid that I might get 'hurt'. But, eversince I found out that snowboarding was one of Devin's passion in life; I knew I was going to be able to snowboard at all times.. and have an awesome instructor. =] Eversince he took me out snowboarding for the first time (and it was our first date as a couple), I was hooked and obsessed!! We both CANNOT WAIT to be back living in a snowy area so we can get back on our boards again, and start teaching our lil youngin's snowboarding.

a picture I took of Devin. AMAZiNG view.. do you agree?? =]

My first time on my board!! best times of my laugh aside from the pains all over my body and especially on my legs. Very good leg work out though. LOL.

My handsomess, amazing, loving, caring, adrenaline junkee and funny Marine!!

A pic of us on a lift.. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment