Tuesday, August 9, 2011

distance conquers All!!

A lot of people say that Long Distance Relationship doesn't work. Honestly, being a Military wife; LDR are the best!! My hubby and I realize so much, when he's away for work, that the distance between us builds so much strength and love on top of what our marriage relationship already has. Although, I end up missing his face terribly everyday especially at night and on weekends, we both always think of it as God's challenge for the both of us and his way to appreciate each other and appreciate God's plans in our lives and for our family.


Devyy; MAHAL KiTA bebii and our Minis and I miss you sooooo much!! We are so proud of you and your sacrifices for our family and for serving our country. No matter what; we will be here waiting for our beloved DADDY. our HERO. our MARiNE. XOXO. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment